Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A vErY UsEfuL Sms FoR Ur GirLFrEnD



Cute Messages to Send Your Girlfriend
  • When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
  • Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so. The fact remains, I love you.
  • I would climb a thousand mountains and swim a thousand miles, just to see you smile.
  • There are three steps to complete happiness. 1) You 2) Me 3) Our hearts for eternity.
  • If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wish for you!
Very Cute Texts to Send Your Girlfriend

  • If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.
  • You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.
  • Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.
  • If I could be anything, I would b u're tear, so I could b born in u're eye, live down u're cheek n die on u're lips.
  • Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.
Cute Love SMS to Send Your Girlfriend
  • If kisses were water, I will give u an ocean. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree. If life were planet, I will give u a galaxy. If luv is life, I will give u mine. love u baby.
  • If there ever comes a day, when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
  • I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I wanna be around u, I wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u good night.
  • For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.
  • I lost a tear in the sea and the day I find it is the day I stop loving you.
  • You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot!
  • You may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment